I made it to Keller from my house in exactly five hours. I wonder how much shorter it would have been without all the construction and dummies watching a non-accident x3 on the other side of the freeway.
Time out for Women was a great day. I loved some of the music and bought a cd from one of the presenters with a collection of her songs. I was pleased to learn that some of my favorites from Saturday were included in the collection I bought.
The drive home was uneventful. Plano, TX to my house took exactly four hours. The hour number two was the most difficult. It took forever to get from 6:00 to 6:45pm. All the nothing in central Texas is enough to entice eyelids to close without warning.
After I got home, my bishop (who advised me to be sure to return in time for the primary sacrament meeting program) let me know that he thought I should have stayed the entire weekend and not returned until Sunday night. Next time I will be sure to follow this counsel, even if he forgets it by then.
Right now, I'm hoping the potatoes I put in the oven are ready in time for dinner. I poured golden onion soup, a little oil and water, and cubed hash browns into a pan in the oven. Never tried this before, but it was what I had available. I'm also bringing the rest of the tortilla chips from this weekend and some homemade salsa. Hopefully there will be enough other food.
Sunday, October 28, 2007
Driving
Written with love by Amy at 4:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment