Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween is a good day

So, I was thinking I'd get out of work asap today since I didn't have to be there all day. Turns out, today was really great. I got to hire two new CNAs and interview a nurse to fill a position I have available. My staffing schedule is completed at least a week in advance. And I got to wear kitty ears today thanks to our therapy department because it was Halloween.

To make things even better, dinner is already prepared (no, Chad is not that great - pretty great, but not to that level). I had taco soup in the crock pot before I left this morning. Chad's sister is taking Thomas and Emily trick-or-treating while Chad and I attend the youth tri-ward Halloween party with Katelyn.

Now I just need to get through the rest of the day and get enough rest to do it all again tomorrow.

0 comments: