I'm going to try something new today. I've been contemplating this for a while. I figure that since I don't use a journal, this would be an easy alternative. Also a better way to stay in touch with family and friends. I will add other postings and information as I come up with it.
Just so we're all on the same page, one of the new things in our home is DH's application for an associate judge position in Brazoria County. If accepted, he would begin this new job on Dec. 1. He has completed the application and interview process. We are just awaiting a decision. He has considered a judicial position for years now and this one seems tailor made for him. He would be hearing all family law cases, have an 8-5 job with a significant decrease in driving. He really gets along well with the judge he would be working with and seems to share many of the same values.
Sunday, October 21, 2007
My First Time Attempt
Written with love by Amy at 8:39 PM
Labels: New things
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey, glad to see you are doing one of these. I haven't had the itch to try one yet. Mostly because I know how lazy I am and how it will probably have two posts and then I would get bored with it...
So, who is DH? The judge thing sounds exciting!
Mom and I were wondering who DH was as well....
Post a Comment