Sunday, October 28, 2007

Thanksgiving Clock



This is the clock I was telling Mom, Linz, and Jenny about this weekend. Directions for implementation are here. I can order whatever words we want from someone in my ward who does them. Let me know.

3 comments:

Mark Youngs said...

Amy, loved the clock! If I didn't already have the big one over the fireplace I would love to make one & put it there. You mentioned all of us making them together over the Thanksgiving weekend, but I wonder how that will work out with 10 kids around???Let me know how the others feel. It's fine with me if you all want to do it here. XOXO, Mom

Craig said...

Mom?!?!?

You are leaving comments on blog pages??

Since when did Mom become a power user?

:)

Unknown said...

Way to go Maurine! Keep your kids surprised - you ARE a power user! This is great, Amy. Doyou have all our kids email? Love, Auntie Gail