It's not Thanksgiving anymore. Guys are all golfing and girls are all home with kids watching Christmas movies and getting kids ready for the trip to the zoo later.
We witnessed a Thanksgiving miracle yesterday while we were eating. It began to snow - in Texas. We looked out the window and saw dozens of huge flakes falling from the sky. The kids all went out and played in the snow while the grownups stayed warm inside. Occasionally one of us would step out to capture some of the snow celebration on video (hopefully I can post mine later). Mostly though, we just stayed warm.
Chad and I are beginning to notice a pattern here. When we came to visit Mom and Dad at Easter this year it snowed, and more than just a little. Now, the next time we visit, it snowed again. Coincidence? I wonder...
Friday, November 23, 2007
The day after...
Written with love by Amy at 10:11 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment