So, right now I'm totally enjoying this day. Woke up at 8:30 (instead of 5:30), made chocolate chip waffles for breakfast (instead of cold cereal, fruit, or yogurt), and kids are all playing with their friends either at others homes or mine (instead of mind numbing school all day).
Our windows are all open today because it's a lovely 72 degrees here. We'd better enjoy it now before the cold front comes Wed. I was reading that north and west of D/FW is gonna be freezing with the wind chill factor in the 20's. I don't know that I have clothing warm enough for that kind of weather...
Monday, November 19, 2007
No work, no school, no nothing
Written with love by Amy at 12:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Waaaaaaaaaaaahh!!!!
38/28 on T-Day with a good chance of snow showers.
-From the Cold northern midwest.
Amy Linz & Stephen: Bring jackets/coats for everyone. We can't stay indoors the whole 3-4days!! XOXO mom
Post a Comment