So here I sit, unable to sleep even though I have a million things to do tomorrow. I have to put in some minimal time at work (good thing I don't have to be there all day), get my car fixed from our trip, unload my new furniture and set it up, get Christmas decorations from the attic, and find time to shop for Katelyn some new school pants, groceries, and a Christmas tree. Whew!
I keep laying in bed thinking, "If I fall asleep right now, I could still get 5 hours of sleep. If I fall asleep right now, I could still get 4 hours." And so on until now where I may be able to get a good three or so hours in before waking up time.
Monday, November 26, 2007
Yes, it is 1:00 am
Written with love by Amy at 1:01 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment