Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Today is for thank you's

First, Katelyn wants to thank Grandma and Grandpa Youngs for her birthday present. It wasn't even five minutes after she opened the box that she was on the phone with you and then wearing them. She loves them and I predict that it will be a struggle for her to get dressed in the morning when she has to change into school clothes.

Second, I am grateful for our ward assignment to "Fill the Temple" today. The ten o'clock session had 45 participants with the majority belong to our ward. It was neat to see so many members of our ward family there together. Charlotte was able to give me two of her names to take through to continue the work for her family. What a wonderful experience.

Thirdly, I am grateful for free food. Tonight, Thomas ate all of his pancakes, most of Katelyn's, a cheeseburger and fries, and his drink. I don't know where he puts it all. We did almost have to roll him out to the car, though, because he was so full. :)

0 comments: