1 ~ Today we went for our ice cream at Ben and Jerry's. We each resolved to try a flavor we had never before experienced. My mango sorbet was lovely. The kids each enjoyed their choices. The only drawback was the line I didn't anticipate that we had to wait in. Fortunately, though, it moved quickly.
2 ~ Last night's dinner was GREAT! About three summers ago I began to experiment with pasta salad and discovered that I really liked it. Now that my digestive issues manifest with greater intensity, pasta salad was no longer an option - until now. I found a great gluten-free pasta and it was so pretty. Last night I was able to eat what the family was eating without any physical repercussions.
I was so excited during the process of creating this masterpiece that I photographed each step for your further enlightenment. Chad and the kids make fun of me for taking pictures of food that I'm excited about. Thomas said to me once, "You get excited about everything you make that you can eat." True, true.
Here is the pasta that turned out so well.
Next, the salad dressing that pulled it all together.
The black beans, corn, Rotel, and chicken breast all mixed together in the bowl before the dressing and pasta were added.
Our fabulous finished dinner.
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Two things
Written with love by Amy at 9:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment