Friday, June 20, 2008

Full Schedule

There is too much to do today, and not nearly enough time. At least that's how I feel.

Before we leave at 4am tomorrow, I have to:

  1. PACK (I hate packing!)
  2. Get food to eat on the way
  3. Finish cleaning
  4. Trade cars with Thomas so he can fix mine before we leave
  5. Get new fuses for the truck so we can charge phones, play iPods as we drive, etc
  6. Cut and wrap caramels with girls for the service auction
  7. Put together a birthday present and deliver it
  8. Email YW newsletter to appropriate people for distribution in case I'm not home yet
  9. Prepare for a missionary discussion in our home at 6pm
  10. High priest social at 7-ish

This list is a good reminder. The longer I sit here, the more things come to mind. Maybe I'll just print this out, get up, and get busy with what I have listed before I think of anything else.

0 comments: