Yesterday at the pool, I had to use the facilities. Normally I would wait, but I just couldn't. I never, ever touch the handle to flush with my hands. I always use my foot. Who knows what's growing there?
Anyway, yesterday, as I raised my foot up to flush, I smashed it into the bowl. It hurt like heck and I really wondered if my little toe was broken. Today I've concluded that, although it still hurts like heck, it's probably only bruised really badly.
Then, as I was reading the paper this morning, I came upon this article by Ken Hoffman about flushing habits. His are just like mine - feet only, no hands.
I sure wish he'd written something about smacking his foot while attempting to flush. Then I wouldn't feel like such a doofus.
Thursday, June 12, 2008
Funny coincidence
Written with love by Amy at 3:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment