The countdown is finally complete. School begins today. Woo hoo!
After a sleepless night, everyone was still able to respond to their alarm clocks and get up on time. Maybe the lure of toaster waffles with chocolate chips and peanut butter had something to do with that. (The things I resort to for breakfast when we're out of milk... Pitiful.)
I try to always get a pic of kids before they leave for school the first day, but I rarely label the pics. This leads to me forgetting what year the pic was taken in. Laurie at Tip Junkie helped me out with this. She posted a tip where the kids hold up fingers to signify what grade they were entering so there was no mistaking. Of all the things I think of, and I missed this?
Here they are. Walking out the door and down the street to the bus stop. (It's funny to me how they order themselves by age on their own.)
Now I've got to get busy. Lots to do today!
Monday, August 25, 2008
And away they go!
Written with love by Amy at 8:35 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
These kids are getting way too big way too fast. Love the olympic thing. That had me laughing so hard.
They look so cute!
I like having them hold up their fingers for their grades--that's really smart!
Post a Comment