Monday, August 4, 2008

Erin's Blessing

This weekend has been so much fun, and we're not even done visiting.

First, we endured the excruciating long (appx 10 hrs) drive to Tulsa. There were entirely too many requests for my passengers to "be nice" for my liking.

Saturday was a blast. Emily got to spend her birthday money from Grandma and Grandpa Youngs at the local Build-a-Bear. She found a really pretty, soft, fuzzy bunny to take home with her. Then we were able to take the boat out for a spin. Kids had a blast (pics will be posted later) and were able to do amazing things in the water. Things I would never attempt.

Sunday, we got to go to church with Ashtons, Grandma and Grandpa Youngs, and Stephen's family who had driven down from Joplin, MO. Erin's blessing was beautiful and I'm really glad we were able to make the trip.

Now, today, we need to have as much fun as humanly possible, because we'll be heading home before too much longer.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the green/brown design of your blog!!!! So glad you had a good time at the blessing and with family!!! Can you give everyone Benedryl (so they will sleep) for the ride home? Just kidding - but seriously good luck on the ride home!!!

Amy said...

Thanks!

I had considered it for a while, and finally took the plunge.

I love it too, at least until I find something I like even more!