Monday, November 17, 2008

Doing the happy dance!

I finally have almost everything I've ever wanted.

Christmas 2004, Chad bought me this awesome computer to finish out nursing school with. He still maintains that it's mine, not a family thing. I may need to remind kids of that on occasion...

Last week we bought the beautiful desk to house my awesome computer downstairs in the former formal living room.

This morning the Add-a-Jack guy put in the phone line for my DSL connection.

It took a couple of hours to get all the components cleaned and moved, but it's finally done. The last finishing touch will be a pretty chair that doesn't come apart when it's lifted.

I'm all set! Whee!!!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Looks so pretty! Is that new carpet? Did you replace it all after Ike or just where it leaked?

Amy said...

It only looks new because we have never used this room.