I've been procrastinating school shopping in a HUGE way. To put it bluntly, I haven't gotten anything yet, not even pencils. So, now that school is about to begin in a mere 2 1/2 days, I figured it was about time to begin.
After feeding the missionaries tonight, I took all three kids to the store. They had to come, begrudgingly, to try on the pants we needed to get. I hate having to return stuff because it wasn't tried on before buying.
We ended up laughing our way through the store for the better part of an hour. You know how you get to acting silly with a group of friends and EVERYTHING is funny? That's how it was tonight. All four of us had so much fun shopping together. Who knew the process of purchasing socks, underwear, and pants could be so fun?
We concluded our evening by driving home on the freeway with all the windows down, the roof open, blasting songs from the "Mamma Mia" soundtrack. Each kid played an instrument and we all sang at the top of our lungs. What a blast!!!
I'm so lucky to have such great kids!
PS ~ Thanks, Mom, for the music. It's a BIG hit!
Friday, August 21, 2009
Fun Friday!
Written with love by Amy at 10:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment