Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas to all...

... and to all a good night. Seriously. Last night I was up until 3am making ribbon jello salad (2 layers short because I was too tired to finish) and dinner rolls for dinner today. I also prepped the cinnamon rolls for breakfast this morning.

And I have learned a lesson. Never again will I attempt to make home made cinnamon rolls ahead of time for Christmas morning. I just can't make it work right. They don't rise enough and after baking, they require a crow bar to remove them from the pan. Next year, Pillsbury is my option.

I hope each of you had a wonderful day today. We certainly did. Kids were all pleased with their gifts and there was no significant blood-letting as Chad had predicted. We were able to see all the Bradshaws that were in town and missed spending time with the Youngs families that have joined us in the past.

0 comments: