With only three days left until Christmas, I am finally almost done with all my shopping. I finished Chad last night and only have a couple of items remaining for the kids. I hope to be able to get everything completed today so I won't have to brave any retail outlets on Christmas Eve.
Something nice happened at work yesterday - a benefit of working at a small facililty. Our administrator's birthday is 12/24 and mine is 12/25. Our admissions coordinator arranged with all the department heads to take us both to lunch Friday because we wouldn't be at work on our birthdays. I work with such great people. It was a nice distraction from the day, but it also set my back in what I needed to accomplish by about 2 hours.
Saturday, December 22, 2007
Three more days to go
Written with love by Amy at 10:17 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment