... of my exciting new life. One that includes working out regularly, replacing light bulbs that burned out last year sometime, keeping up with laundry, and preventing the dust from accumulating in such amounts that would cause an asthmatic to drop dead upon entry to my house.
I'll have to let you know how this all works out...
Tuesday, January 22, 2008
Today is the first day...
Written with love by Amy at 11:47 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Hey Amy. I finally figured out how to get to your blog. Yeah, I'm not the brightest when it comes to these things. It's so fun to keep up with you all. Interesting bread, by the way. Our refinery here is being sold. We're actually really hoping to go back to Houston. I know, we're strange. Hopefully things will work out. We'll let you know. It's all up in the air right now. Keep in touch!
Post a Comment