I got to help Chad with a custody case this past Thursday and Friday and we won! My job was to wade through the reams of medical records and pick out the incriminating statements that we could use against the other side. It was great.
I have always wanted to watch Chad in action in court and it was amazing. It is incredible to me how his mind works. How he was able to formulate a line of questions that got this witness to admit (on the record, in front of the judge) that she had lied to the previous judge, to her doctor to get more medication, to the drug evaluator, and to the judge she was sitting in front of at the moment. She admitted at least four seperate times that she had lied then had the nerve to claim that with some of her actions, she "was just being honest". I don't know that she would know honesty if it beat her over the head.
Sunday, January 27, 2008
WE WON!!!
Written with love by Amy at 7:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment