I got a phone call from Thomas's new baseball coach last night. He just wanted to introduce himself and let us know that practice begins tomorrow. Then he asked which side of Pearland we lived on.
(This is key. Every coach we've had in the past has lived at least 30+ minutes from our home. That meant that a 90 minute practice actually engulfed the entire evening. We tend to eat out a lot during the spring because I refuse to make a dinner that I won't be able to eat until 9 or 10pm!)
I told him we lived on the Friendswood side of Pearland and he said something to the effect of, "Well, you're gonna love me." He then informed me that Saturday's practice would take place at my kids' elementary school.
WHAT?!? No more driving all afternoon? No more eating out all the time? The people at Taco Bell will wonder whatever happened to me...
I'm pretty excited that practice is so close. Now, if the game fields were closer, that would make everything wonderful.
Friday, February 1, 2008
Baseball season begins tomorrow
Written with love by Amy at 1:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment