Everyone go check out Lindsay's blog. She has, for the first time since it's inception last August, posted new material. This includes several pictures, a couple of which made me laugh out loud.
I love it, Lindsay. Seeing pics of your kids and family is always fun. Keep it up! (Please!!!)
Saturday, February 2, 2008
Breaking news!
Written with love by Amy at 9:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Amy, how do I get to Lindsay's blog? And by the way, have you girls decided anything about Time Out for Women in OKC in March or San Antonio in Oct? I think San An. might be a little far away for Linz & Jenny. If we go to OKC I need to be ordering tickets pretty soon. XOXO, Mom
Mom,
Amy has linked to it on the side of her blog. It is under the Favorite Reads section and is called 'Ashtons'.
Post a Comment