Friday, February 15, 2008

Disappointed

I've been kind of bothered with something for the last couple of days. I've been working out and lifting weights at the gym appx 5days/wk since Jan 22. I was hoping this would allow me to modify the weight loss ticker on the right hand side of this page.

Imagine my disappointment when not only have I not lost any weight, I've gained 5lbs. I keep trying to convince myself that I'm building muscle mass and that the extra weight isn't being added to my back side.

5 comments:

Lindsay said...

Don't give up!

Craig said...

I have started the Weight Watchers point system. Kinda stinks, but it definitely keeps you concious of what you eat.

I have lost 7 pounds, but I have plenty more to lose than you do Amy. I am hoping to be back to a more reasonable weight by our trip to Bear Lake.

Stay strong!!

Amy said...

That's what I'm working towards also.

Lindsay said...

A message to all...IF I do make it to Bear Lake this summer I will definately be living large so don't try too hard to be too skinny all of you!

Craig said...

Living Large!! I do that every day!!
You make me laugh. :)