Never in my life have I lived in one location as long as I've lived here. We've been in the Houston area since August of 1995, and in our current house since June of 2000. We moved around a lot while I was growing up (by a lot, I mean that I went to three different high schools in three very different parts of the country), so that's all I knew. Chad, on the other hand, has lived his entire life (minus college and mission) in the SE Houston area.
It just never occured to me that things like this would happen. Katelyn received a call to babysit one night last February. Who it was for stunned me. I would have never imagined. The call was to babysit for her Sunbeam teacher who is now married with children. I guess things like this happen when you stay in one place for a long time, it just never occured to me that we would be one of those constant families.
Imagine... This little girl, babysitting.
0 comments:
Post a Comment