edheads.org
Has anyone else heard of this? Emily told me her teacher gave it to them during free computer time to play with.
We looked at it together on Saturday and it was quite the educational experience.
Ever wanted to perform a virtual knee replacement? Click here.
What about a hip replacement? Try this.
They even have photos of actual surgeries. I'm ashamed to admit the knee replacement shots were a little too much for me to handle at the time. Maybe I just needed a nap. Maybe it just hit too close to home.
Emily performed the hip replacement after I completed my knee surgery. I had to leave the room though when the physician told her how to dislocate the paitent's hip so they could replace the joint. TMI...
Has anyone else heard of this? Emily told me her teacher gave it to them during free computer time to play with.
We looked at it together on Saturday and it was quite the educational experience.
Ever wanted to perform a virtual knee replacement? Click here.
What about a hip replacement? Try this.
They even have photos of actual surgeries. I'm ashamed to admit the knee replacement shots were a little too much for me to handle at the time. Maybe I just needed a nap. Maybe it just hit too close to home.
Emily performed the hip replacement after I completed my knee surgery. I had to leave the room though when the physician told her how to dislocate the paitent's hip so they could replace the joint. TMI...

2 comments:
Tell me again the new site you are using to get these cool new templates for your blog and any special instructions?
My kids have just unleashed the entire Webkinz world. They have had them for a total of two days now and they have spent every minute that we don't have them doing chores living their Webkinz lives.
Another one they will get hooked on is ClubPenguin.com.
Post a Comment