Things I learned this past week ~
- Heavenly Father knows who I am and hears and answers my prayers
- Heavenly Father knows the righteous desires of Chad's heart and has granted those blessings (see the last bullet of the previous list)
- Lisa, Laren, and Michelle are masters at gluten free cooking (Thanks so much guys! I have so much to learn)
- The Youngs family will have three more members before too long (Congrats Angela, Ann and Karen!)
- Scapes are a great addition to a gluten free pasta salad (Thanks David and Shauna! Wonder where I can get them here, or if I need to grow my own?)
- You can never play too much golf (Okay, I already knew that one)
- Sock wrestling can be hazardous to your health
- Some days you're the windshield, other days you're the bug (Wait, that goes to another list)
- My Grandpa Youngs' best decision in his lifetime was being baptized
- A supportive bra is best when your horse breaks into a trot (Now I know)
- Lindsay can deliver a baby and still drive to the reunion 1500 miles away seven days later
- Angela Stevens can identify each of the random flora we passed on our horseback ride by scientific name (Very cool!)
- Bunk beds are not built to be comfortable for adults (But they are still better than the floor)
- The memory card in my camera holds 600+ pics
I finally got all the pictures downloaded. Hopefully there will be a slide show put together for tomorrow. Stay tuned!
0 comments:
Post a Comment