My summer vacation can begin! No more alarm clocks. No more rude 5am awakenings. Nada. Zero. Zip. Woo hoo!!!
Today was my last day to work the floor this month. I was actually offered some days towards the end of the month, but fortunately, I have a previous engagement.
I am remembering how exhausting it is to work so much. Last week I had three days where I worked the floor and two more where I still had to wake up early to get kids off to school. On Saturday, when I could finally sleep in, I did - until 9:30. I woke up as Chad was returning from his 8am appointment in Pasadena.
Wonder how late I'll get to sleep tomorrow...
Today was my last day to work the floor this month. I was actually offered some days towards the end of the month, but fortunately, I have a previous engagement.
I am remembering how exhausting it is to work so much. Last week I had three days where I worked the floor and two more where I still had to wake up early to get kids off to school. On Saturday, when I could finally sleep in, I did - until 9:30. I woke up as Chad was returning from his 8am appointment in Pasadena.
Wonder how late I'll get to sleep tomorrow...

1 comments:
Good for you. You deserve some R&R. Sleep in for me too!
Post a Comment