Well, almost anyway. I just heard from Chad and their flight is delayed leaving Salt Lake. Chad hopes they are able to resolve the problem so they don't miss their connecting flight out of Phoenix. I do too.
Emily and I were supposed to leave our house at 11pm to pick them up at 1130, assuming there are seats available on the connecting flight in Phoenix. Ahhhhh, the joys of flying standby. Not that I'm not grateful. I am, a lot. It has turned out to be the best solution for our travel issues this summer.
It will be good to have them back again. Emily was just saying yesterday that our house is too quiet with just the two of us.
I'm off to finish packing for camp. We leave tomorrow.
I was finally able to get all my childcare issues worked out. Emily's shingles complicated things a bit. (I couldn't ask anyone in our family for help because everyone is pregnant!) Fortunately, there is a wonderful woman in our ward that volunteered to keep her.
I have been so blessed lately and it is pretty cool to see the "hand of God reaching out to touch (me) or (my) children or (my) family", like Pres. Eyring talked about in conference last October. Things that I have stressed about, have just fallen into place, and not in a way that I would have expected. I keep hearing the hymn "Count your blessings" run through my head, and I do.
Monday, July 14, 2008
The boys are back in town
Written with love by Amy at 4:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hope you are having fun at Camp. Get home and give us an update!
I was so sleep deprived when I worte that and I actually spelt the wrong DAM! Funny! With towels, I made the dam! Try it. It works.
Post a Comment