I had searched for something entirely different from what I found. I can barely remember the original reason for the search, but it led me to this:
Doesn't this look wonderful? The official name for this delicacy is Gluten-free Banana Pancakes with Orange Honey Sauce and you can find the recipe by clicking the title.
I was so tempted by these that I almost left my computer at 11pm to go try them out. Who doesn't eat pancakes in the middle of the night? I certainly didn't want to be left out of that group.
Anyway, since we had company yesterday morning, I'm going to try them out today. Kind of a celebratory breakfast since this is the day that kids get officially registered for school, and (dramatic pause) Chad finally returns from his two weeks at Philmont. Yippee!!!
2 comments:
Ooh I hope you enjoy them Amy :)
Thanks. They may end up as lunch instead at the rate I'm going this morning.
Post a Comment