Today Chad and the others return home from their two week long excursion to Philmont. I am pretty excited about this because 1) Chad will be home again, 2) He'll even get to sit with us in church, and 3) I can finally get a decent night's sleep. I never can get to sleep well when he's gone. If you look at the times of my posts during the last two weeks, you'll notice that most of them occur in the late night/EARLY morning time slot. Not a good habit to be in for the beginning of school.
When I talked to Chad earlier this morning, he was eating breakfast only four hours away.
Woo hoo!!!
Friday, August 15, 2008
Almost home
Written with love by Amy at 10:45 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
You changed you blog design - great!!!! Glad your honey is home!
Post a Comment