Dear Shauna ~
Thanks so much for sharing your blogging tips, including how to create ♥'s in my blog.
I've been wondering about that lately after seeing your blog, and also many ♥'s on Facebook. I love it and wonder what will happen with the other numbers on the keypad.
ALT + 1 =☺
ALT + 2 = ☻
ALT + 3 = ♥
ALT + 4 = ♦
ALT + 5 = ♣
ALT + 6 = ♠
ALT + 7 = •
ALT + 8 = ◘
ALT + 9 = ○
Thanks also for sharing your many Blog Awards. I love it!
Saturday, November 22, 2008
~♥~
Written with love by Amy at 8:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Awww... how sweet! You made my night :) You are very welcome! Thank you for your comments! Hope your weekend is as beautiful as you are! ♥ Hugs! :) Shauna
Post a Comment