Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Crazy

That's how today started out. I was supposed to wake up a 5am, get ready for work, leave the house at 5:35am, and clock in at 5:45am (if I hit the light red; if it was green, clock in time is 5min earlier). That's what was supposed to happen.

Instead, I missed my alarm clock completely. Fortunately, I jolted awake at 5:34. After I jumped out of bed I called in late to work. Then I hurried and got ready and was on my way.

Today, I am grateful that despite my complete lack of discipline, I was still able to clock in at 6:10am. One of the regular nurses was just showing up at the same time I walked in so I didn't feel toooooo bad.

Once I got there, I wasn't so excited to be there. A lot of things combined to make a huge mess. I didn't even get to leave until 3pm instead of 2pm.

Fortunately, though, I am home now, for the moment...

0 comments: