After a record 34 posts in a single month, I'm happy to announce a return back to our normal scheduled blogging.
I've learned through this month that even though a day may seem terrible, there is always something to be grateful for.
Today, I'm thankful that my speaking assignment is complete. It always makes me a wreck knowing that I'm on the schedule to speak in church and I'm grateful that my turn is over for now.
Sunday, November 30, 2008
The End!
Written with love by Amy at 7:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
The speaking thing is funny. Since I was called to the Bishopbric, I created a spreadsheet of all "available" speakers and the months of the year. I keep track of who has spoken and when. The unfortunate thing is that some people have found out about the list and are lobbying me to keep them off the podium.
HA!!
-Craig
Yea!!
I finally figured out how to change that nickname that was showing 'VB'.
My thanks extend one day into December.
:)
Thanks for having us at your home. It was such fun! We love you guys! We had some snow last night... Let it Snow! Love ya!
Linz
It's really too bad you can't live here. We loved having your family here.
Snow?!? Please come up to Michigan!! It has been snowing on and off since the beginning of November. Snowiest Nov since the blizzard of 78 where people were snowed into their homes for a week.
Maybe it will be the same this year! :)
I'm sad your daily blogging is over. I miss coming home from work every day and reading a note from you. We love you and look forward to seeing you in a few weeks. XOXO, mom
Post a Comment