Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween

Why, yes, the doctor is in. Doesn't she look good in glasses? Too bad they're only a prop.


Death apparently only has one skeletal hand, according to the boy. I think it has more to do with the fact he couldn't find the other glove.


We have house fairies, instead of house elves. Isn't she cute?


The whole crew, ready to go out haunting, or begging as the case may be.


The nice old lady who agreed to stay home and hand out candy this year. I think the job should go to someone else next year.

5 comments:

Kristen said...

Cute kids. Not sure about the person handing out candy. :)

Lindsay said...

Nice try with the mask but I'd recognize those baby blues anywhere! Those is Youngs eyes!

Amy said...

Isn't it nuts that my eyes showed so clearly?

Anonymous said...

Those costumes are great!!!

Joseph, Cherise, and Colton said...

haha I love it!