I've seen this done on other blogs, and am going to give it a shot. My goal this month is to post a new entry each day detailing something I'm grateful for.
Today, for instance, I'm extremely grateful to live so near so many family members. It makes Sunday dinner so much more exciting and something we all look forward to more than just eating alone. We get to catch up with news about each others' lives, hear the most recent baby news, and hold the newest baby boys. There may be arguing about who gets to hold which baby, but it just shows how much love there is to go around.
These babies will be the oldest in this new batch of Bradshaw babies.
The baby on the left is Dominic. He belongs to Jacob and Lexie. The cutie on the right belongs to Joe and Cherise. His name is Colton. Before too much longer, we'll have boys from both Andra and Luke, and Kysha and Thomas. We're looking forward to these new additions as they will help to ease some of the tension on Sunday evenings. (I hope those new mommies won't mind sharing their babies when they come for dinnner!)
Sunday, November 2, 2008
Season of Gratitude
Written with love by Amy at 8:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You're so sweet! Love the pic! :)
I hope you don't mind that I stole it from your blog...
Post a Comment