To Angela in Amarillo ~
Thank you for introducing me to the blog A Year of Crockpotting. I check in daily to see what new food ideas that I can use. I was especially pleased this week to see the recipe for Crockpot Mashed Potatoes with Cream Cheese and Sour Cream.
In our family, each Sunday, we each bring a different food item to share with the family. I was thrilled to see this recipe because I was in charge of the starch for the day.
After church, I peeled, chopped, boiled, and mixed as directed. They were wonderful! I wasn't even able to get seconds because the pot was just about licked clean before I could get there!
Thanks, Angela, for opening new horizons for me.
Sunday, November 16, 2008
A letter of thanks
Written with love by Amy at 7:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Ahhhhh! That totally rocked my evening. Thanks! That site really is great. First, who doesn't love good crockpot meals. Second, they are all GF! Lastly, they are all GF! :) I'm glad you liked it!
Post a Comment