I love this craft idea, especially at this time of year when there are so many yummy scents drifting through the air. I was reminded of this as I read an outdated magazine the other night after everyone else was asleep and today Katelyn, Emily, and I tried our hands at it.
I remembered from when I was much younger having a difficult time getting the cloves to push through the peel so I gave the girls a ball point pen to punch holes. That worked well, and after I did the first one, I noticed the peels weren't particularly tough to begin with and the pens weren't necessary.
This was a fun afternoon activity and both girls seemed to enjoy it. We ended up with lots of different ideas.
Here is a smiley face.
This is Katelyn's flower.
And I tried a star. A little lopsided, but I liked it.
And now my kitchen smells FABULOUS!!! So, what are your favorite Christmas crafts?
1 comments:
I'm new here! What a great blog :)
Post a Comment