Eat your heart out. These were our dessert on Saturday night when Mom and Dad were here visiting.
I used the same mix that I used for the Christmas party a week and a half ago. Then I drizzled the left over ganache from my amazing cupcakes over the top instead of frosting.
I did learn, though, as I read the instructions for the brownies that I was only supposed to add 1 1/2 sticks of butter to the brownie mix instead of three. Oops! I guess they were so good for a reason.
The final addition was leftover whipped cream with almond extract added. So yummy! Mom tried to convince me to stuff one into an envelope and send it to you, but I just couldn't make myself do it.
This will have to suffice.
Tuesday, December 30, 2008
For Craig
Written with love by Amy at 11:22 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
My goodness!!
That is almost worth the 20+ hour drive to Houston just to get some. I bet it was really yummy!
Happy Birthday btw. I know it stinks sharing your special day with the rest of the Christian world, but you are just as special to us!
Post a Comment