January ~ I made my first real foray into the world of gluten free baking. Not very successful as you can see.
February ~ My first baby became a teenager. Yikes!!!
March ~ Bradshaws and Ashtons camped out at Garner State Park. So fun!!!
April ~ My boy turned 12!!!
May ~ Chad ran for a position on the school board. It turned out to be a blessing that he lost.
June ~ My boy went to Scout camp for the first time AND all the Youngs family gathered at Bear Lake for a much anticipated reunion. (If anyone has a good pic of all three families together, I'll gladly post it. Somehow I didn't end up with one.) 
July ~ Katelyn and I went to YW Camp again. What fun! Also, Chad destroyed his Corolla and was released as the Bishop.
August ~ Erin Nicole Ashton was blessed in Tulsa and we were able to attend. We also got to go boating and swimming, so we had lots of fun!
September ~ IKE, need I say more?
October ~ I tackled a couple of projects around the house with this being my favorite.
November ~ Katelyn has begun the tradition of making homemade caramels. Also, Ashtons got to visit for Thanksgiving. (I can't believe I don't have any pics from Thanksgiving!)
December ~ Among other things, we got SNOW. I've read that this event was the earliest snow recorded in Houston, ever.
Happy New Year everyone!!! ~♥~
1 comments:
We didn't go get a Christmas tree together! I had every intention of calling you, but I had a terrible kidney infection. I missed out on all the good sales. I hope you found something if you went. Let's do a chick flick!
Post a Comment