Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I spoke too soon...


I can hardly believe my eyes. It is snowing here. My kids are as bundled as I can make them and are playing in the snow - in the dark. I'll probably win the "Psycho Mom of the Year" award for this one. At least I won't be alone. It sounds like half the neighborhood is out there now.

This morning there was a heated discussion about whether or not it would snow today. Katelyn was certain it would and was very vocal about her beliefs. Chad was as adamant that it wouldn't stating something to the effect of, "Donkeys will fly before it snows here again."

He ended up calling Katelyn during dinner to concede that there must in fact be flying donkeys somewhere because it was definitely snowing where he was.

I hope I have enough hot chocolate on hand for the recovery efforts when it's finally time to come in.

0 comments: