Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Snow? In Texas???

Not really where I live, though I'm aware of blogging buddies in other parts of Texas that are far too cold right now.

In honor of the FREEZING weather that is about to descend on my home this evening, here is one of our family's favorite winter activities ~ making snowflakes.

It's way better than cutting your own with paper and scissors. Who's ever really looks like they want anyway?

Have fun. This is how I plan to spend part of my frigid tomorrow after I bake my bread, make chicken stew and biscuits for dinner, and whatever else needs to be done around here.

1 comments:

Angela S said...

Yeah we ended up with over an inch. Yuck. Tyler (4) loved it. Anyway back in my archives from Dec 2007 there are pictures of our front window and all the snow flakes we made when Laurie and Roger came to visit. Even Jeffrey and Andrew helped. Laurie has the best skills by far and really is AMAZING at her snow flakes.