Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I am so old...

{How old are you?}

I am so old that we've spent the last few days helping Katelyn choose her courses for HIGH SCHOOL next year.

Yikes!

I can barely believe that I'm old enough to be the mother of a 14 year old (on Friday, anyway) almost high school, seminary attending teenager.

Where has the time gone?

5 comments:

Craig said...

Man... You are old. My oldest only turns 11 this year.

Wait. Holy Smokes! I have one turning 11 this year!

Mark Youngs said...

In less than 10 years I may be a great grandfather? What is that all about? I have barely gotten used to the idea that I am a grand father,

Unknown said...

dont worry dad, you still have some regular grandkids to come.

Amy said...

Really? Like in about nine months, Cory? ;)

Unknown said...

uh, no. goodness, that was a quick reply there amy.