Today was the completion of DAY 2 of my new job ~ Director of Nurses.
I don't know what I was so scared of.
{Actually, I do, but the reasons no longer exist.}
I am really enjoying my job. I love being able to make decisions that will improve our residents' quality of life and staff morale.
I got to complete a certification today that will allow me to sign off on some of the copious paperwork that is a part of life in a nursing home. I learned a lot and am excited to learn more.
I'm a little nervous about tomorrow, though. I have to attend a DON meeting at the corporate office (waaaaaaaaaaaay up on Hwy 290). I have to go by myself to a meeting with a bunch of people I don't know.
Reading over this post, I know it is a little disjointed, but I hope the message is clear. I'm glad I took this job and am excited to learn more.
Now, it's time for bed with the hope that the next post will be more clear...
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
New job
Written with love by Amy at 10:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I have no worries about how did at your meeting. You have very good people skills and the coorperate office will know that your nursing home make a great decision. Your amazing.
Post a Comment