I don't know how, but in all the excitement of yesterday, I guess I did.
One of the best things about the new job, and one of the main reasons I accepted, is that now we have access to health insurance. After 15 married years of being without, I'm looking forward to finally having some kind of coverage.
Woo hoo!!!
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
I almost forgot!
Written with love by Amy at 9:45 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey, congrats on the new job!! I take it this is full time now (?)Will you still have the flexibility you have had with your schedule or is it pretty much 9-5? Nice to have health ins. It really gives a feeling of security should anything serious happen. Not that you won't be out of pocket, but probably not as much now! We love you. XOXOl, mom&dad
That is absolutely wonderful!
Post a Comment