Monday, May 18, 2009

Sooo...

I've noticed that in the two months and two weeks since I've accepted a new job (it seems more like two years) that I've not blogged anything about it.

The good thing is that I mostly LOVE what I do. My residents are some of the most entertaining individuals. I can usually count on numerous hugs, kisses, and happy comments from them during the course of the day. Their health, safety, and well being are the reason I go to work each day, that and the new experience of health insurance, of course.

Thank heaven for such wonderful residents because they help to get me through the days where I want to run screaming from my building, never to return. There are definitely challenges associated with this new adventure, and while they are usually good learning experiences, I wonder sometimes if I couldn't learn those things some other way. An easier way...

Probably not.

0 comments: