Thursday, June 4, 2009

Drive Carefully...

You never know when an entire flock of ducks will decide to mosey across the same road you are trying to drive.

It can happen to anyone, anywhere. See???

2 comments:

Chelle said...

That's too funny! This past Sunday on our way to church, we had to stop and wait for about 5 cows that decided to cross Bailey road at their own leisure.

Mark Youngs said...

I guess it was the mallard duck migration season about a month ago, but this year and last year we had three mallards, two male and one female who stopped on our street for about a week or so. They would waddle up and down the sidewalks and sleep on peoples' yards. One morning when I left for work at 5:30, all three of them were asleep right in the middle of the road. I had to wake them up to get past. Fun to watch them! XOXO, mom