Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Camera Clean Out

I didn't realize how long it's been since I've looked at my pics. I guess the reason is partly because it seems that my camera battery is almost always dead from complete lack of attention.

Anyway, here is a quick summary of recent events in our family.

Thomas during his football hey-days. He loved it so much he's convinced he wants to play high school football. Yikes!
Apparently Thomas was missing our non-tradition of carving pumpkins for Halloween and his creative juices could no longer be constrained.
More football. And sweat. And serious hydration efforts.

Chad got a Chia Obama and this is what it looked like about a week after the soaking and planting process. The finished product didn't look much better. It began to mold before it achieved the full head of hair shown in the commercials.

My cutie niece Erin in Keller for Thanksgiving. This was my attempt to get her to warm up to me. "Hey. Let's see what toys I have in my purse." I was quite successful, by the way.
Thomas and Cameron looking cool at the 3-D Christmas Story movie.

Katelyn helping Ella open her present on Christmas Day.
Katelyn's idea of a perfect birthday ~ two of her bestest friends over to watch movies and have fun.
Katelyn warming up for her first track meet.
One of my MOST favorite pics from our YW How-To SleepOver. We had everyone spend the night at the Baker's home. We had pizza and treats for dinner and sooooooo much fun hanging out and being silly. Then in the morning we learned MANY new skills as well as making significant progress towards many personal progress goals. It was such a wonderful activity that I would like to see it become one of our ward traditions.
Now that my camera is cleaned out, I have LOTS of room for pics of our San Antonio Spring Break! Woo hoo!!!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Looks like fun!

Unknown said...

*****************************
This is such an inspirational story to share...

christmas gourmet gift hampers
luxury christmas baskets online
christmas present baskets
Xmas Fruit Gift Hampers

Keep on keeping on, we're following you
hugs,
Lucy

***************************