I have thoroughly enjoyed reading a once obscure, but now wildly popular blog, Pioneer Woman. When I stumbled upon it, I spent weeks, literally, going back and reading every post so I wouldn't miss a thing.
One of the aspects of her blog that I love best is her COOKING section. She has some of the most amazing recipes. The ones I have attempted have received rave reviews at our family Sunday dinners.
Ree posts recipes for scrumptious recipes for cakes, cookies, and other yummy (I imagine, anyway) treats. I have never adapted one of her recipes, but have new hope as of today.
Another blog I stalk is for the Gluten Free Girl. She has been a wonderful resource for recipes and support. Well, on her facebook page today, GFG posted pics of one of Ree's cakes that had been adapted GF. She reports that there is no discernable difference in taste or texture. I can't wait to try it and am looking forward to more options!!!
Happy day!
One of the aspects of her blog that I love best is her COOKING section. She has some of the most amazing recipes. The ones I have attempted have received rave reviews at our family Sunday dinners.
Ree posts recipes for scrumptious recipes for cakes, cookies, and other yummy (I imagine, anyway) treats. I have never adapted one of her recipes, but have new hope as of today.
Another blog I stalk is for the Gluten Free Girl. She has been a wonderful resource for recipes and support. Well, on her facebook page today, GFG posted pics of one of Ree's cakes that had been adapted GF. She reports that there is no discernable difference in taste or texture. I can't wait to try it and am looking forward to more options!!!
Happy day!
1 comments:
Cool, someone converted her potato and leek pizza into GF as well. Another GF blogger that is.
Post a Comment