See anything wrong with this scenario? Anyone??? I wonder which marketing genius is responsible for this embarassing display? :)
So, how exactly does one "move out of your hands?" as directed in the fourth line of text?
My special AMAZING gluten free pizza at our YW How-To Sleepover. I was also blessed with blueberry muffins but they disappeared (all warm and swimming in melting butter)before I had the thought to capture their beauty for posterity.
Thomas enjoying our first of two visits to IHOP on their annual FREE pancake day.
By the way, for anyone keeping up with his current stats, he weighed in at 145lbs before a diagnosis yesterday of bronchitis, exzema, and potential for asthma. He's only just a bit shorter than I am. Both his feet and hands have surpassed his dad's in size. Chad bought my boy new cleats for baseball this season (because last year's size 9's are waaaaaaaaay too tight) and they walked out of the store with size 11 shoes. Holy cow!!! Will it ever end? Hopefully not. Otherwise he'd be a pretty awkward looking kid. I can't have that. Dad always told me there's no sense in having ugly (ie: awkward) kids.
Wednesday, February 24, 2010
A few things...
Written with love by Amy at 10:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
That is hilarious! My mom took me to get a pedicure on Saturday. As I sat under the florescent lights I read that very same thing. Mom and I both laughed as we thought of how you might move out of your hands! That is sooooo funny!
Post a Comment