Fortunately, the cop from San Antonio was a no show today. If I had known he wasn't going to come, I wouldn't have had to spend the morning looking over my shoulder and constantly checking the front door for unwanted visitors. He said he didn't come because I never returned his call yesterday. If he had checked his messages, he would have heard the message I left him.
I ended up talking to him this afternoon and he told me he would come for sure next week with a subpoena for my resident's medical records and to conduct his interview. He thinks he will have a productive hour-long chat with this resident. I think he will be lucky to escape the room without being hit upside the head with a cane.
Wednesday, February 27, 2008
Results of the day
Written with love by Amy at 7:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment