Saturday, March 8, 2008

Triumph!!!

Thanks to Cory, here is my video of kids riding the bull at Opening Day last week. I had other clips, but this was the only one that had them riding consecutively. It took so long that I really didn't have the patience to upload the others - even though Thomas lasted longer on his other tries.

9 comments:

Mark Youngs said...

What happened? When I went to view the video it said "Sorry, this video is no longer available". Did Cory give you instructions what acted like disappearing ink? Only works for a short time then disappears! maybe you can go through the whole process again, or not. XOXO mom p.s. zuchinni recipe looks good. Maybe I'll try it on dad -- yeah, right!

Amy said...

I wonder why you can't get it. I can still pull it up a day later. Any suggestions, Cory?

Unknown said...

hmmm, interesting. ive had this happen to me before but it was because i had posted the video before the video was actually available (they give you the code to the video before its actually available). but since its been a day now i dont know what would be the problem (unless for some reason someone flagged the video as violating the terms of service). what is your youtube channel/account name?

Amy said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98bQwWf9iEI

That's the URL. I don't know about channel information.

I can still get it this morning. Have you tried it since the first time, Mom?

PS - Thomas says Hi to Cory.

Craig said...

Its the 10th, and I can't see it. I'll try the YouTube link to watch it.

Zucchini is only good in bread. Or that stringy kind mixed together with lots of salt and butter.

Craig said...

Apparenlty to follow that link, we have to be YouTube friends.

Will you be my friend?

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

yeah, like craig said your videos seem to bet set to private (or at least restricted to those of your youtube friends). you will either need to make the video public, or get everyone that reads your blog to sign up to youtube and then friend them all. i vote for making it public.

ps- hi back at thomas!

Mark Youngs said...

I finally saw the video. Looks like the kids had a lot of fun. I was clicking on the arrow in the center of the picture - nothing happened there, but when I clicked on the smaller arrow at the bottom it worked. It just takes me a while to catch on. XOXO mom